I’ve met yarns I didn’t like. I’ve met yarns that were okay. And I’ve also met yarns that became staples in my stash-here are my faves.
- Malabrigo-Soft, striking, and affordable. A go-to for stash building.
- Quince (US)-Local, substantial, and addicting. It has the satisfaction of hot chocolate with the clean finish of green tea.
- Lioness Arts-Like a fine watercolor- relaxing and subdued. Perfect to showcase any stitch pattern or cable without overwhelming it.
- Western Sky Knits (US)-Incredible bases with down home colors. Earthy and natural.
- Swan’s Island (US)– Local, naturally dyed, and very soft. Incredible bloom on the Alpaca blends.